- Find us on
- By road:
- Luton is situated on the M1
Junctions 10 and 11.
- Other main routes into Luton include A6, A505
Head towards the town centre and park in the The
Mall Shopping Centre car park (main entrance is via
John Street). Exit the shopping centre via the Bute Street (Rail Station) exit, walk up Bute Street
to Guildford Street (100m). We are the second shop on the right.
(1 min. walk from shopping centre)
- Two other car parks are available:
- The "Shoppers" car
park is accessed via Church Street/Hitchen Road. This car park
has several disabled spaces at the West end. The exit is via
Bute Street. (1 ~3 min. walk)
- Parking is also available via Midland Road [Multi Storey]
with walkway through to Luton Rail Station (see By rail for further
directions). (4 min. walk)
- There is also a car park accessed via Library Road. There
are steps to Guildford Street. (1 min. walk)
- NOTE: Station Road is now a drop-off
ONLY (NOT a through-road).
- NOTE: The area of Guildford Street
from Bute St. to the Thistle Hotel access ramp is a pedestrian
- By rail:
- Luton is situated on the Thameslink Bedford to Brighton line.
Exit the station heading towards the Town Centre and cross the
Busway at the pedestrian crossing (only cross when green
man is showing at the crossing!).
Continue forward using the pedestrian pathway to Bute Street,
then walk past The Hat Factory Cafe.
Cross Guildford Street and we are the second shop on the left.
Please take care crossing this street!